In a recent interview, our very own Kim Wardle, Global Commercial Director at TDA, had the pleasure of interviewing Venessa
TDA stands for Talent Driven Agency. We are an award-winning recruitment company with two decades of experience, we deliver top talent globally with a 93% candidate satisfaction score and 96% hiring manager satisfaction score. Our skilled recruiters are dedicated to providing top-quality services and were recognized as 2022 Global Recruiter Award Winners.
We've recruited talent for...
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 jobs.
Senior Software Engineer
My client are a very interesting company working within the Automotive Space.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the Role?
You'll play a crucial role in a dynamic, agile team, which plays a part in driving the
direction and design of our systems.
What could you be working on?
- Extending the functionality of the commercially licensed solutions by designing APIs, controlling computation infrastructure
- Ensuring the solution backend exposes data required by the user interface built by the frontend engineers
- Building and extending internal tooling to accelerate development
- Improving the quality of the code to ensure that development can continue at pace
What will you be responsible for?
- Specify, design and develop high quality software as part of an agile team
- Review designs and code done by colleagues and provide constructive feedback
- Collaborate closely with machine learning experts
- Work independently as a leading software engineer on a project
- Help improve our software development tools and processes
- Deliver projects against challenging deadlines
- Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need to succeed in this role?
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience in a commercial environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in automotive engineering, specifically in areas like simulation development, system design, and software applications for testing, validation, or calibration
- Desire to be part of a hybrid working environment which includes in-office attendance in our HQ in Cambridge
- Experience of python
- Deep understanding of an object-oriented language
- Experience in designing REST APIs and building distributed systems
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of large-scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of Docker and container orchestration systems, such as
- Kubernetes, as well as experience with cloud computing services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Knowledge or commercial experience of machine learning
- $200K / Year
$150K - $200K / Year
Role: DevOps Manager
Location: Remote (United States) with offices in TN, TX, MI, and AZ for hybrid working models.
Salary: $150- 200k + Benefits package, bonus, health insurance, 401k, retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, and much more.
*Visa assistance is not available, please only apply if you do not require sponsorship now/in the future*
Want to be part of an expanding financial services organization that offers a BaaS Service for their clients and customers that traditional financial systems can't or won't fully serve?
In this role, you will be contributing to the team as a people leader, supporting, mentoring and coaching the team with your experience in DevOps, being able to align the business vision and strategy.
- Manage, develop, and grow team members.
- Ensures the team owns the quality of the products produced and maintains a balanced mindset across the disciplines involved in the delivery of the products.
- Regularly reviews team performance, collaborates with members on improvement initiatives/experiments and understands the data, team, and workflow.
- Oversees regression, load, and security testing for developed software and the software licensing process.
- Defines automation of Development and UAT environments.
- Works with development teams to improve efficiency in the software deployment process.
- Participate and support a DevOps culture following the principles of people, process, and technology.
- Improves automation through the CI/CD pipeline through analysis of the current process using tools.
- Oversees and improves practices and procedures
Want to hear more?
Apply now and get in touch for a confidential chat.
Information Security Architect
Greater Manchester, Hybrid
Greater Manchester, Hybrid
My client is looking for an Information Security Solution Architect to join them!
You will be joining the Digital Technology Architecture team, responsible for aligning technology strategy with business goals and for the delivery of high-quality, governed solution designs.
What will you do as an Information Security Solution Architect?
- Develop and articulate current state physical and logical architectures - specifically for infosec and related functional areas.
- Evangelise the adoption of future state technology architectures becoming the authority in this space.
- Coordinate the assessment of new technologies and how they can be effectively introduced to the enterprise.
- Work closely with stakeholders across functions, becoming a strong partner to the business and influencing outcomes from ideation through to implementation.
- Cultivate relationships with all levels of technical stakeholders to ensure architectural governance is applied in a uniform fashion.
- Influence Information Security direction and strategy.
- Govern system designs to ensure that appropriate patterns and standards are applied effectively.
- Question the status quo to drive better outcomes across the enterprise.
- Work with the rest of the Architecture community and business stakeholders to build transformation roadmaps.
- Participate in the creation of RFI/RFP documentation and assessment of bid responses from external technology vendors.
- Represent the wider Architecture function.
- Work with IT stakeholders and contribute the evolution and delivery of our IT strategy
- Perform threat modelling of solutions to identify threats and countermeasures, articulating threats and countermeasures in both technical and non-technical terms to address multiple audiences.
- Define secure technical patterns for newly identified components.
- Verification of secure patterns through different means of testing.
What skills and experience will you have?
- A good understanding of cloud security controls and tooling, ideally in AWS but GCP and Azure will also be beneficial.
- Understanding of secure coding and application design principles. - Good knowledge of the e-commerce threat landscape and a pragmatic approach to applying relevant controls to mitigate those threats.
- Experience of building strong security governance into guard rails. - Experience in applying security controls and mitigations iteratively in an agile/DevSecOps environment where all requirements will not be delivered on day one.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to influence outcomes – strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Practical experience of governing solutions in an architecture function.
- Flexibility and a desire to learn.
- Awareness of IT industry trends and being vendor and technology-neutral to enable best-fit solutions to be found.The ability to plan and rationalise project goals working from limited information and ending in a holistic design.
- Decisiveness – be capable of presenting proposed solutions with confidence, providing clear guidance for outcomes.
- One or more of the following IT Security Certifications- (CompTIA Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) - Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) and Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect / GCP Cloud Architect / Azure Solutions Architect
- A broad understanding of current techniques and tooling including API-first design, Cloud Native, Containerisation and PaaS on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience of working with Product or Agile teams at the same time, effectively governing architectural designs to enable continuous delivery.
- Retail / E-commerce experience
Senior Product Designer
New York, Hybrid
New York, Hybrid
Freelance | Senior Product Designer | 9 Month Contract | Hybrid
Location: Hybrid / New York, US (Candidates must be based within the US)
About the Project:
Our client in the health and fitness industry is in search of a Freelance Product Designer to join their innovative design team for a hybrid work arrangement.
As a Freelance Product Designer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping user experiences and visual designs for cutting-edge products. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to the evolution of design systems.
- Craft intuitive and visually appealing designs that prioritize a seamless user experience.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and researchers, translating business requirements into compelling design solutions.
- Develop interactive prototypes and design mockups to effectively communicate and validate design concepts.
- Conduct user research and usability testing, iteratively refining designs based on feedback.
- Contribute to the evolution and maintenance of design systems, ensuring consistency across the project.
- Minimum of 9 years of professional product design experience, showcased in a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in design tools.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and a commitment to enhancing user experiences.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, adaptable to a hybrid work environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are a creative and detail-oriented designer looking for an exciting freelance opportunity, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
As the year draws to a close, what better way to end 2023 than with an enlightening fireside chat led
https://youtu.be/Vlb5BFPZA5g In a world where design is constantly evolving, staying ahead of the curve is more crucial than ever. The
We recently collaborated with the team at Deeploop to host an illuminating lunch and learn forum. This event brought together